• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm so pleased with myself LOL

Aida

Reaction score
I got inspired by some of the lovely ladies on here that wanted to give their oh a personalised gift so I said why not have a look myself as well?

My oh has been really great lately. We had a mutual agreement not to give each other any presents this month (our anniversary, my birthday and xmas) as we have so many things to by for the LO... My parents' anniversary present was a long weekend break on a quiet neighbouring island so we both agreed some quality time together would be enough. But just the day before we left he still went out of his way and bought me a pair of maternity trousers because he knew I needed them badly and the way he gave them to me was really sweet ! Then one of these days I came home and found he had assembled all the nursery furniture in time for me to get a nice surprise. I know they are just little things but I'm not hard to please at all.

I've ordered him a mug with a picture of a blue cradle and a message from bubba saying "to my caring soon-to-be daddy, with love from nathan. Thank you for everything you are doing for me". What do you think? Don't think it will be here in time for xmas but who cares? He'll be even more surprised if I give it to him out of the blue :D I'm so pleased that I came up with this idea as he loves his morning brew, and it's not even a very expensive gift. Also, I would have kept my promise not to give him anything, the present will be from LO.... I hope he doesn't laugh his head off when he sees it though :rotfl:

aww i think its a lovely idea... ive bought my oh a card from the baby and a chocolate thorntons Christmas tree with Happy Christmas Daddy iced onto it!!

Aww that is so sweet hun; and you are quite right - the gift isnt from you it is from Nathan. You are still a good girl :angel:

Lisa

Aw many thanks for your feedback you are all so lovely :hug: :hug:

Mrs. B that's a great idea :clap: :clap: Give us an update after xmas :dance:

i hope this doesn't offend, but here goes....are you absolutely sure you are calling your baby nathan not matter what, the only reason i say this is because we had chosen a name for our first son and when he was born we changed it after a day as it didn't suit him, it really upsets me now when i watch the video of me in the hosp bed introducing him to the camera as andrew when he is now called matthew.

just a thought

maybe just put from your baby boy, or something similar

kaz x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen