So chuffed...

kazlin

Reaction score
...that I have just been bought a combined birthday/xmas pressie, a new laptop. My OH has said that this is the last big item he will buy before Daniel is born around April. Of course I will be buying him something nice for xmas too :wink:

There is a condition though that when I am in the throws of labour and maybe (I'll try not to) throw insults at him, he can just say 'laptop' and this hopefully will stop me! :lol:

I really am so pleased with it :D

Lol, we're not married but as good as :wink:

That's what OH is getting my for birthday/xmas even though my birthday was in September :roll:

It'll be worth the wait though :D

kazlin said:
There is a condition though that when I am in the throws of labour and maybe (I'll try not to) throw insults at him, he can just say 'laptop' and this hopefully will stop me! :lol:

I really am so pleased with it :D

When I was sat in docs surgery reading their baby mags, the back page had things to do when you're in early labour...one was "research vasectomies" So maybe you could use it for that! :rotfl:

yay! I got a laptop last xmas and its the best thing ever! No more having to sit in the same place to use pc, you can relax on the sofa or in bed, its fab :dance:

Happy Birthday by the way :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Aw what a lovely OH :D

My hubby got me our laptop before Maddison was born too and I was nice to him in labour :wink:

awww how lovely, i got a laptop last xmas also but i think it was just a bribe becus he spends so much time on his xbox and i was bored and kept moaning about it lol

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back