Im so lazy

Bloom

Reaction score
I need motivation to do something today except sit on the sofa with the laptop.

Anyone going to confess to being a lazy so and so since they started ML :D.

yesterday I got dressed at 5.45 and that was only because OH comes home at 6 and I pretended I'd been up and busy all day :p

inforabumpyride said:
yesterday I got dressed at 5.45 and that was only because OH comes home at 6 and I pretended I'd been up and busy all day :p

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

this week i have done sod all cant be botherd just want to sleep
hubby doesnt mind though which is nice
manda xx

I hold my hands up, I am being a lazy moo this week :oops:

In my defence though I have not been sleeping good and I have an awful cold.

Yep me too, I am normally so busy, I hate sitting about not doing anything but Maternity leave has had the same effect on me too.

My OH has even stopped saying 'dont do too much' ! :rotfl:

Oh well we should probably make the most of it!

Hope you feel better Fifi.

Its hard work deciding what daytime tv programme or dvd im going to watch.

Im not like this everyday its just today i cannot be bothered. SPD means i cant walk very far so its easier to stay in.

The only reason I get out of bed is because I have to take James to school. I think I'll be in bed till 10am every morning in a couple weeks when the school holidays start.
Left to my own devices I'd be in bed till gone noon!

I find when I plan to be productive it goes out the window and I end up being lazy.
I woke up today thinking sod the housework, and I've managed to finish cleaning the kitchen cupboards out this morning :cheer: :cheer:

Going to walk to the clinic to see the midwife in a bit. I'm not usually this active! :shock:

I can confess too :) my last day in work was on monday and feels like i've been indoors since.. Its funny how everyone says " make the most of it before baby arrives, put your feet up" :x
Its nice being off work as was getting tired on my feet all day but still boring when at home and everyone is in work xx :)

During my last few weeks of pregnancy with Jamie, I did relax and put my feet up and made the most of it before he arrived, this time is totally different because I have Jamie to look after.

There is the school run, 4 miles it I take him and pick him up and 2 miles if I just pick him up walk. Uniforms to get ready, packed lunches, the housework and keeping a 5 year old entertained when he comes in from school.

It is so different having second baby, and I think back to when he first came home and I could nap when he did and we could just stay in all day if the weather was bad but it will be totally different this time.

So if it's your first girls, really do enjoy it because you never get the same thing when it is second, third, fourth baby :D

I have been super proactive for about 4 weeks, but the last two I seem to have lost all my proactive juices and want to sleep. OH reassures me I am not lazy, I am absolutely huge and I just need to rest. Bless him!

yeah that sounds like good advice, you don't get a chance to be bored then if you're running around after other children.
I will def try and make the most of it :D

:oops: i have only just gotten dressed.
I got up bout 12.. well i say got up. I mean sat up.
I was up at half 7 peeing for my sample (tmi, sorry) and my OH took that in. Then we went back to bed. My excuse is he won't finish work til 2am tonight and i like to be awake when he gets in.

I did hoover the house for my mum today, and put the bedclothes in the wash and clean my floor. But that's it.

I feel SO lazy sometimes... but i just don't havw the energy!

Totally the same...don't know how i ever had the energy to work.
I really hope i feel better once baby is born or it will be hard to cope! I literally do nothing and my BP is sooo high, can't do any less than i do already!!!

It's nature's way of helping us to conserve energy for when baby is here, that's what I keep telling hubby anyway :wink:

fifi211 said:
During my last few weeks of pregnancy with Jamie, I did relax and put my feet up and made the most of it before he arrived, this time is totally different because I have Jamie to look after.

There is the school run, 4 miles it I take him and pick him up and 2 miles if I just pick him up walk. Uniforms to get ready, packed lunches, the housework and keeping a 5 year old entertained when he comes in from school.

It is so different having second baby, and I think back to when he first came home and I could nap when he did and we could just stay in all day if the weather was bad but it will be totally different this time.

So if it's your first girls, really do enjoy it because you never get the same thing when it is second, third, fourth baby :D

I'm getting worried about how I'm gonna get James to school on time with a newborn to feed and dress too. James still needs help getting dressed himself! :shock:

Mornings are a rush as it is, and I remember it used to take at least half hour to feed James most of the time when he was a baby. It's gonna be a big shock to the system.

No staying in my dressing gown till 3pm for me this time around! :doh:

muppetmummy said:
fifi211 said:

I'm getting worried about how I'm gonna get James to school on time with a newborn to feed and dress too. James still needs help getting dressed himself! :shock:

Mornings are a rush as it is, and I remember it used to take at least half hour to feed James most of the time when he was a baby. It's gonna be a big shock to the system.

No staying in my dressing gown till 3pm for me this time around! :doh:

I know, I had exactly the same worry. Jamie has started in breakfast club already, cos I haven't been sleeping good and that way hubby can drop him off on a morning before he goes to work.

Jamie loves it and gonna keep him there until we are into some kind of routine with baby. Have you not got anything like that at James' school, might be worth looking into :think:

James used to go to a breakfast club when he first started school until my working hours changed.
I'm not sure it would help me out now though as OH leaves for work at about 7.15am before the club opens.
Not sure I could justify the cost either, I'm just gonna have to be organised and get into a routine quickly!
At least once James is at school I can hopefully go back to bed!

no advice on how to be less lazy
beacuse in my mind I CAN NOT WAIT TO BE LAZY TOO
roll on 6 weeks to lazyvill :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

sarah :wave:

I love being able to be lazy but it sucks when someone asks you what you've done all day and you realise the answer is nothing!
I had no idea i could pass so much time doing so little!

I've got brain training on my brother's nintendo DS and i've done 25 of the sudokus on there. and i know that each one takes me an average of about 20 mins! So in the last 3 days i've spent 9 hours doing sudoku puzzles! Now that's boredom for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back