I'm so fed up and bored!

muppetmummy

Reaction score
and I need to moan...again!!!!

I know I should be enjoying the peace before baby arrives but I can't cos I feel too restless. I should be reading a book, or watching a film but I just haven't got the attention span, I feel so impatient for Logan to arrive. I can't think about anything but labour!

It's a nice day but I feel too uncomfortable to go for a walk, and James is at his friends house for the afternoon. My feet are so swollen they hurt and even when I wear flip flops the straps dig in to my feet!

Where is this bloody baby! With my first pregnancy I would have a 7 day old baby by now! I absolutely loved being pregnant till a couple of weeks ago. Now I'm well and truly bored with it :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

muppetmummy said:
I know I should be enjoying the peace before baby arrives but I can't cos I feel too restless. I should be reading a book, or watching a film but I just haven't got the attention span, I feel so impatient for Logan to arrive. I can't think about anything but labour!

Awwwww muppetmummy :hug:

I feel EXACTLY the same; I can't read, watching TV doesn't interest me any more, and I just keep waiting... and waiting... and waiting...

Hope Logan comes soon for you.

I'm having another Connie-traction but they've started to become less regular so I think we're back to waiting :wall:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

The last bit is the worst, but it really won't be long now and then you will be wishing you were bored :wink:

ditto,

i don't know what to do with myself. I am suffering from SPD and have a list of things to do, but even when i feel up to it, i cant be bothered.

last time i had to be induced with my daughter at 42 weeks, and im hoping this one isnt that comfy in there!!!

you sound exactly like me. I'm too restless just to sit about, but at the same time I'm too fat and uncomfortable to do anything or go anywhere :x

Like you I've got no pains (well not labour ones) to indicate anything is happening :wall: :wall:

Just keep telling yourself that it won't be long :pray: :pray: :pray:

me too hun, and the flip flop thing....I look like Im still wearing them when I take them off for at least an hour :roll:

this last bit sucks, Id try and nap through these last few weeks but even that hurts :lol:

COME ON BABIES!!!

MM

me too

my mum has been up the last few days and i really enjoyed her company, now she is gone i just feel awful, weepy, bored, depressed
come on babies
x

hope your Logan makesa an apperance soon
i cant not say im bored too yet
as im still in the rose tinted glass stage
ie one week still left at work and dying to be off :cheer: :cheer:

but here's some hugs from me :hug: :hug: :hug:

come on contractions Muppetmummy wants some pain

sarah :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.