i'm so excited

Fiona

Reaction score
My midwife called me today to arrange to come round to my house next week to book me in for my home birth :dance: :dance: :dance:

I am so pleased.... I thought they might try to encourage me to have a hosital birth because of my age (nearly 41) and I have a raised bmi, and it is my first baby ... but had a grwoth scan last week and everything is really good so far, so the consultant and mw's are really happy for me to have a home birth...

now I need to check out the web for a birthing pool....... as I really want to have my baby in a pool..........

I am just so excited .......... :dance: :dance:

Oh congratulations i'm so pleased for you.
I'm planning a home birth myself so could you do me a faviour and make a post after she's been to let me know what she will be looking for in the house in regards to facilities?
Again contratulations :hug:

Congrats. I think I want a homebirth, but not sure if OH is happy with that. Will have to do some more poking..

ooooh thats good then, hope you get a waterbirth as well as a homebirth i cant wait for mine

that is fab new fiona, i really hope you get the birth you want. how magical having it in your own home. i'm not brave enough!! maybe next time :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back