I'm so excited

Little bean

Reaction score
After keeping my pregnancy a secret for 16 weeks, we are finally going to tell our family and friends on Christmas day. It's been soooo long and sooo hard to keep it to ourselves. So excited. :0) x

omg how have u managed that? x

ooo fab i would have loved to be able to do that

Wow I couldn't hide it for 16 weeks - had to give in to maternity jeans today!! Well done you :)

you deserve a medal ! me and my hubby found out last thursday and are also going to be telling our parents on christmas day - its been just over a week and it it killing me by not saying anything - you enjoy every second telling everyone after your wait you deserve to xx

Well done you for keeping it quiet that long!! What a lovely present for ur family on Xmas day! xx

What a lovely gift to share! You (and joanne1982) are going to have the best day! Enjoy! x

I was planning on sharing my scan pic in Xmas cards to be opened on Xmas day to tell my family, but I got too excited all was well at a scan at 11 weeks that I just had to phone them all (none of my family live close to me) :)

Have a lovely day telling them u, how exciting xx

iv got a digi pregnancy test in the drawer so im going to use it in the morning then put it in a box and give it to our parents saying that we have made them something they can all share this year - too say they will be excited will be an understatment - Littlebean how do you plan on telling everyone ? they will be in such shock that you have managed to keep it to yourself fo so long you will have an amazing day xx

We told my parents how exciting I cried they cried they had no idea, it was lovely. Merry Christmas xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back