i'm so emotional

Anna23

Reaction score
argh lol i am so moody atm and i feel happy one sec then low the next :wall: :wall: its driving me mental lol oh and i almost cried when watching a advert of some sort!!!!
oh anotehr thing i swere i can feel my uterus when getting up i feel like i'm squeesing it :roll: (had it with james and emma lol but can't remember how far gone i was) and my mum (if you don't know already she is a quilified midwife) she felt my belly and said she can feel my uterus just slightly below my pubic bone :cheer: :cheer: does anyone feel like they are squeesing their uterus at 10 wks 5 days? its a odd feeling

Have some of these..

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Kinda know what you mean about the uterus thing although at the moment mine just feels very tender when I poke it!!

xx

I cry at the stupidest things it's so embarrassing!!!!!
your not alone :lol:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Just found out i was pregnant today.. but earlier in the week i was at a shop and they didnt have the drink i wanted.. and i just burst into tears.. i thought i was going crazy at the time.. lol!

*hugs*

x x

I defo know what you mean about your uterus..... If my trousers are too tight I can feel it pushing against it. I didn't recognise it with DD until much later on, but now I know that familiar feeling!! :cheer: I love it :cheer:

You know, my mood swings are getting everyone, including my pupils down. I feel like crying when my daughter is naughty, when there is a baby advert on TV, etc!

I said it to my OH the other day that I was so emotional I felt a little crazy....and he said the only word that could sum it all up...

He looked at me and said...." duh.....pregnant!"

Ah bless what would I do without him?

Oh yes and I'm popping out already (granted I'm overweight but I lost weight last week and my trousers are all getting tighter). Guess it's just part of doing it all again! I used to look at OH during my first pg (which was a crappy one) and say "HOW many times do we want to do this?"

Sue

omg i eve crying at pokemon the film :wall: :wall: :rotfl: how bad is that lol i must really be emotional :shock:

:hug: I cry at everything and I mean everything, watching the news, watching anything that's a little bit dramatic or sad like ugly betty and desperate housewives, watching kids films, seeing small babies, thinking about having another baby, looking at baby things, you name it!

I've tried stopping it but the lump in my throat gets so big that I hyperventilate! I feel like such an idiot because i'm not usually an overly emotional person, i'm actually getting worried about going out!

When will it stop or will we still be like this until our little babas are born? I can't stay in that long :rotfl:

i havent been tearful and emotional as yet, but i have been really irritable. Its really hard not to tell customers where i work (Homebase) to **** off and im a really chilled person usually. lol. This being my first pregnancy i can deffinatly say that so far its been a very different experience for me :lol:

I get irratble too, I think it's just the same hormone that gets us weepy.

Anywone watch x factor and cry when 'Ben' was sung?

I've been really irritable too, which is sooo not like me, usually I'm quite calm & placid, but everything & everyone just seems to get right on my wick at the mo!! Fell really bad coz I keep snapping at people & biting their head off! :shock:

HollyHobby, glad I wasn't the only one! I just couldn't help crying when Eoghan (sp?) started singing that, it really set me off! Mind you, I cried when Alexandra sung too coz I thought she was amazing, I was sitting there saying to OH 'Ohhh her mum must be so proud of her' inbetween my tears!! He thought I was slighty crazy! :lol:

I got weepy last night watching that Jamie Oliver programme when the girl was given a place at catering college. Glad to know I'm not just going mad!

I think I'm going crazy. I get upset if things don't go the way I want, I mean anything at all, then I burst into tears :oops: :oops:

I don't even have the energy to talk with anyone, face to face or on the phone because my head is pounding and I get so irritable I snap at everyone. I feel bad but I honestly don't have the strength or energy to be nice. I'm becoming a witch :twisted:

ARGH i'm at it again!!!!! emma's best friend had a accident at school today (won't go into details oviously) and was in hospital, i phoned his mum earlier and i am crying for him he is such a adorable lil boy so sweet etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back