I'm so dreading my scan...

poppysmom

Reaction score
Well, after deciding to ttc in Feb, I'm now 10w!

Fantastic, can't believe it but living in fear and dread waiting for my scan date - I asked for an early one due to my previous m/c but as I've had Poppy since then, they refused.

I feel as though I can't enjoy this pregnancy and the 1st tri is passing me by so quickly...

i understand how u feel, i have had 2 mc and i am now 9 weeks pregnant, i have had 2 scans already but this is because i was bleeding, if u go to ur gp and tell them how worried u r then u may get lucky but that all depends on ur gp. im sure u will be fine hun just try to relax which is easier said than done i know. x

Thanks, Nic. The MW said I should have my date through by Friday but if not I will go back to my GP. Its just so worrying, especially as I've m/c at 10w before.

Lots of best wishes to you and congratulations ! xxx

That must be really hard poppsymom.. i cant imagine what you must be feeling.. im worried enough as i am, and ive never had any problems like this :hug:

Hi,

I know exactly how you feel :|
I have had 2 previous miscarriages one at 11 weeks a MMc and one at 8 weeks all in the last 8 months.
I am currently 12 weeks tomorrow and have my scan and mw appointment next Wednesday and am dreading it.Like you an early scan was refused as my doctor said that an early scan wont make much difference.
Good luck im sure everything will be ok :hug:

:( I know how yo feel too. I had 3 miscarriages before I had my baby who is now 13 months and i have found out today (3 hours ago) that I am pregnant again. Already dreading the scans. Takes some of the joy out of it doesn`t it xxx Fingers crossed for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back