Very confused

Nicolemarie

Reaction score
Hi i was on pill for a year forgot to take it ocassionaly came of the pill at start of march had Af on march 19th started TTC had no AF during April went to doctors 16th May they said i could be i would be about 6-9wks gone thats if i am but need to do another sample in few days, that tuesday i had a brown discharge then the next day i had a very light colour period was quite heavy no pains with it at all which i thought i would with coming of the pill then that stopped about 5pm that night. the next day i had a little bit of blood on my underwear then a brown discharge and then yesterday i was lifting something quite heavy and i noticed a brown sort of pink discharge nothing much. i did a test this morning but it is still showing up negative ive read alot of people getting alot of negatives and they are actually pregnant could i be pregnant and not have a strong Hcg showing up and thats why im not getting a positive i am really confused with my body at minute i was always regular. i am very bloated, got a few veins on my breast, feeling slightly nausea, quite alot of cm, and feeling really hungry but not fancying anything once ive cooked it. im just wandering wot it could be if any1 has experianced something like this the response would be a great help!! Thanx and good luck to every1 TTC and who are pregnant!

Hi Nicole,

It seems like your body is also confused. When I came off the pill I had quite frequent and irregular periods for a few months. It can take a while for your body to get used to having regular periods again. If you are still having negative tests, i would say they are probley correct, but then im not a doctor and i could be totally wrong, but i did 3 tests 6 days after my period was due and all showed up positive.

Some of the symptons have mentioned could also be down to your body getting used to not having the pill in your system anymore, although they are all like pregnancy symptons. Im sorry if my responce seems a bit negative, I just know it hurts when you get your hopes up and then find out its not what you expected. I hope all works out ok, whatever the outcome. keep me posted

Take care
Natalie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back