Im so annoyed

jennywren

Reaction score
Grrrrrr Im soooo Annoyed with myself and a few other peeps this morning.

I went to the hospital this morning for my 20 week scan and I went to the wrong bloody hospital. Why swap and change what hospital your having your scans at FFS!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Now granted, I do vaguley remember now when I got the letter 2 1/2 weeks ago I thought, oh wonder why its at SLH and not BRI. what with pregnancy brain and going on holiday I forgot the fact it was at SLH instead of BRI (BRI is my birthing hospital so I figured all appointments go through there!), we had estate agents giving a viewing at the appt this morning so my job last night was cleaning bathroom & bedroom and OH was living room and kitchen, he did his usual and did ''something'' with all the paperwork in the kitchen so I couldnt find the letter this AM, if he had kept it out I would have re read it and gone to SLH

OH said when we were at the hospital really madly ''I cant believe you didnt read the letter, for gods sake, I probably wont beable to get time off work again now, im off to work now bye'' and stormed off. I was sooooo mad as when I got the letter I left it out for nearly a week on the surface and kepts saying to him, read that letter so you book the correct time off work (by Tues this week he still thought it was Friday and not Thursday the fool) so he didnt even read the letter properly himself the cheeky git.

The to top it off the snotty person at the BRI who smugly said I was at the wrong hospital, said they were to busy to fit me in there and then, by this time it was 9.10 (appointments start at 9am) and there were still 4 ultrasound nurses stood behind her in the office gassing about crap. Now for 10 minutes they clearly had no appointments booked in (I was there at 8.50) so at 9am when there due to start the scanning appointments, they could have scanned me and had me out by 9.10 seen as all they were doing was gassing.

GRRRRR IM SO ANNOYED WITH MYSELF AND OH AND THE STUPID HOSPITAL STAFF.

Appointment it re booked for tomorrow, apparently I should be gratefull I got re booked in, at 8.30am, so OH is going to see if he can go in late again however he doesnt know if he will beable to so I may have to go on my own which is quite upsetting me as I wanted OH to be there as he hasnt heard the heartbeat yet.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Rant over!

Ooooops :hug:

At least you get to see baba tomorrow, i hope your OH will make it, mines not in the least interested, but that don't bother me as long as he's there when babs is being born.

Oh chick.........sorry to hear you had a bad morning :hug: :hug: fingers crossed OH can go into work late tomorrow :pray: and come with you to your scan........ :hug:

Emmylou said:
Oh chick.........sorry to hear you had a bad morning :hug: :hug: fingers crossed OH can go into work late tomorrow :pray: and come with you to your scan........ :hug:

yeh he said he wont know till dinner time grrrrr I blame him anyway, men are stupid.

awww sounds a horrible morning.
Try and think about tomorrow when you will get to see your LO...
Hope your day improves :hug:

for gods sake. OH called and said ''I cant go to 8.30am one as I have management meetings I cant get out of, but I can do the 2.30pm one'' but id already changed it to the 8.30 one FROM the 2.30 one as he said was better for him to go in late than leave middle of the shift FFS.

Luckily my mum works in a different dept of the hospital and she managed to rearrange it for me for 4pm tomorrow which my OH said he can make, For gods sake what a bloody farce!!

Oh and at the end of his phone call he ended it with ''what you doing for tea?''

ohhhhhhh FFS

Hospital just rung, said have to change appointment to 3.40 now.

Jeez, OH is going to go mental with me

Sorry to hear you've had so many problems. It'll all be worth it when you see your baby tomorow. :hug:

Are you planning to find out the sex?

maybebaby said:
Sorry to hear you've had so many problems. It'll all be worth it when you see your baby tomorow. :hug:

Are you planning to find out the sex?

no not goiong to find out the sex although it is tempting!! No doubt with how the hospital seem to be they will tell me anyway lol

Im just planning on it all being safe and well!!!! Bit scared tbh!

I think it's normal to be worried, I didn't relax at mine until I saw bubba with the little heart beating away! The detail they go into is incredible. It'll make it all worth it!

I'm having a surprise too, it's so much fun guessing! Nearly caved in when the scan lady asked if we wanted her to look but fortunately OH jumped in and said no!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back