• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm scared :(

skairdykat

Reaction score
Going for my HyCoSy on Tuesday (like and HSG but done vaginally not laparoscoply).

What if my tubes ARE blocked? I'll never have another child :( . Don't know how I'll react TBH. Why do I always think the worst? :?
Just can't get my head around the fact there actually may be something wrong. I was so sure that there wouldn't be anything wrong but now I'm shitting myself because what if there is?!

Sorry just waffling on now :roll:

Awww hun

Have a huge hug :hug:
Try not to think the worse - I'll be thinking of you

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Life seems so hard sometimes. I am sure that all will be ok on Tuesday. Daft thing to say but try not to stress :hug: :hug:

Hey :hug: i am sure you will be ok. i'll be thinking of you :hug:

Hey,

Just wanted to say best of luck!! I know what you mean, it's always when you have an appointment that your worst fears surface.

I hope all goes well.

Becs xx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Really hope all goes well for you on Tuesday, will keep my fingers xed for you x

Sending very best wishes, hope everything is just fine for you Skairdy :hug: :pray: :hug: :pray: :hug:

:hug: will be thinking of you on tuseday hun good luck xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back