im pooing my pants

specialbump

Reaction score
i posted about being fed up and in agonising toothache friday night finaly after a weekend of hell im in the dentist at 20 past ten so will be seting off in about 30 minutes im actualy shakeing and my guts are going crazy in the last half hour i have been to the loo 3 times with nerves.i can feel my blood pressure pulsing and i just guess im a fanny.i know they cant treat me without me just having the eeedles in the gum but whats scareing me more is geting to the top of the stairs in the dentist and droping to the floor as i have 2 go my self my friends and family are at work.i have white cell syndrome too aswell as the phobia totaly crapping my nickers. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i didnt even ask who the apointment was with usualy im picky but im just in so much pain now and need 2 hear what they have 2 say i must be brave and survive the apointment .wouldnt care but yesterday i didnt get toothache at all :(

Good luck hun!! Deep breaths! You can do this!!! Xxxx

Ah try to just breathe and stay as calm as you can hun. Am sure you'll be fine. good luck xx

I find the anticipation of the dentist is always much worse than the actual appointment and the relief afterwards is always such a good feeling.

Be brave, it will all be over very soon

xxxxxx

ok i braved it drove my self to the oposite side of town shakeing like a leaf .top back right tooth is deeply filled and got a hole in it thats causing the pain and she said its been in years and over due replacing she said we will numb it up and get it out stick in a new tempoary one untill after the baby i was like

WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH what!!!! numb it up ???

i explained i get sedated and that im a fanny but yet so brave going alone and she said i cant have sedation in the third trimester didnt ask y i knwe they would say that but i did say i rang in the first tri with the same pain and tooth ache and they saod hold out till the 3rd trimester she said i was wrongly informed and if anything its safer b4 2nd trimester when babys organs are more developed ok at this point im pracicaly passing out she took my bp and asked how long during my pregnancy i had suffers high blood pressure .my reply was i dont im low and always have been all throughout it.she was them alarmed it was so high sat me down with a glass of water 2 chill for 10 minutes then repeated the bp that droped to normal luckily i took my pregnancy folder and she was having a flick through my bp readings and seen i am actually a chicken shit,she said its straight forward take old 1 out put temp in or i can chance it untill its excrutiating i took that option.my next Q is,is it tru when were in pain the baby can feel it i heard it a while back not sure were but if its true i dont want to be selfish and hang onto my pain if my little baba is feeling somthing too?

i am going to sulk on the sofa with the dog with a chick flick and have a good cry b4 u leave for work at half 2 lol thank you all for ur kind words im a wimp i know XX

Your baby wouldn't feel your pain in your tooth. The stress or upset your in would affect them on some level but it's limited. They share your blood but pain travels along nerves. You're brave not having the filling done! I hate toothache. Is it the needle you're scared of? I hate the dentist but not to that extent. Sounds horrid. Have you tried hypnosis? Just a thought. Xxx

Your baby wouldn't feel your pain in your tooth. The stress or upset your in would affect them on some level but it's limited. They share your blood but pain travels along nerves. You're brave not having the filling done! I hate toothache. Is it the needle you're scared of? I hate the dentist but not to that extent. Sounds horrid. Have you tried hypnosis? Just a thought. Xxx

hypnosisno not tried that didnt even think of it to be honest.
its remembering the feeling of the needle going in to what i can describe a hard brick wall and the noises and feling of ur head vibrating i just hate it so much they cant even put in that wirey tool they have only the mirror unless im out,the sedation is fantastic i can have the eedle/canula put into my hand and not 1 bit of that affects me its the hard springy feeling of the numb and then the otehr bits were they prise and stretch ur mouth ope and u cant do a thing about it , :( i will hold out as long as i can and do research into hypnosis now thank u xx

Best of luck hun. Phobias are awful and shouldn't be underestimated. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back