im having

emmaandamyleigh

Reaction score
im having mild sort of period pains there not really painful i can feel them but they really mild they come and go but i dunno ive be to the toilet a few times to empty my bowels lol dunno if the pains are coz ive that but ive tried to go and it wont let me at the mo im having a few tightenings but i dunno if thats baby moving haha i should remeber from last time but they were full blown as i fell the night b4 when pregnant with amy im crapping myself coz i dont want labour to start yet as im all on my own with amy and if they are contrations it would mean id have to call an ambulance but then if i did tha id be stuck for someone to look after amy and shed have to come with and then they could send me home and ive no way of getting coz i dont get paid til friday then oh is at his work as he lives there so he wont be able to get to the hospital and all his family will be in bed wont be able to get hold of anyone grrr this isnt good lol ive been feeling really hot tonght too and that is unuasual for me right i think i need to calm down and stop panicking lol :shock: and just see lol on top of this i have toothache too :( oh dear lol

Are they regular at all? How often are you getting them? x

Don't panic! I've been having mild period pains on and off and going to the toilet more often....I think it's pretty normal at this stage of pregnancy. Have you got a plan in place for Amy if you do go into labour sooner? Can a friend or relative or neighbour take her at short notice? My midwife said I had to have taxi money ready as they don't like you to call an ambulance unless it is an absolute emergency xx

Last edited:
I agree, try not to panic. They could be ligaments etc stretching with the baby's head progressively engaging. x x

erm no ive not got a plan in place for amy :s i should have but currently have noone that would take her till i actually go into labour which is stupid yeah i think thats all ill be doing again is getting a taxi but it will cost me 40 quid for a taxi as there is no taxi central to me and has to come 9 mile away which they charge and would take about 15 mins to come amy would just have to come with me then pik OH up on the way which means tha hed have to drop everything at work again if it did happen but no i dont think his family or friends would take amy on short notice as most work and his dad lives about 15 mile away or less lol oh dear im feeling better today i didnt get any sleep last night as she was moving around and i dont have pain in my pelvis or pubic bone any more i just hope she hasnt popped out and in breeched now ill find out on monday movements have been less but if i poke her shell move or if im in bed shell move and she still gets hiccups the pains werent regualar seems to have gone at the mo the midwife sed they had a nursery at the hospital where other kids can go and they had like nursery nurse but my plan was for amy to come to hospital and hopefully if its not along labour and i hav baby day or night she gets to meet baby b4 going of to her grandas or somewhere but i also have requested OH to go with her so that he can bring her the next day im currently not happy that everyone is deciding tht it would be best for her to stay away for a week but i dont want her away for a week or even a few days as i want amy to be there to meet baby and to get use to it then when we get home well be a family and she wont get jealous or anything like that if you know what i mean :)

Oh gosh sounds like a nightmare situation....at least my taxi will only cost about £10 and I don't have a little one to worry about! Hope it all works out okay for you xx

thanks im sure it will lol it would be nice if i was out and visiting OH thats when contractions happen would be nice or even if im out shopping i just wouldnt want my waters to break lol if im out shopping that would be embaressing

I'm in a similar situation in that my hubby lives in London during the week....I keep telling baby he can only arrive on the weekend!! It would be so much easier if they all just arrived on their due date, lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back