I'm off.............

nicki

Reaction score
On my hols on Sunday :cheer: so probably won't be able to get on here tomorrow what with organising everything! well i'll probably pop on for 5 mins :shhh: but i've got so much to do before we go so shouldn't really!!

I can't wait, 2 weeks of sunshine, cocktails, floating around on the lazy river, sandy beaches & lots of food I haven't cooked. Yippeeeeeeee :D

So hope everyone behaves themselves whilst i'm away. Take care all :wave:

Are you trying to make us jealous? :shakehead:

Hope you have a lovely time :D

Have a fabby dabby time and travel safely! :wink:
5.gif

Emilia xx

cocktails indeed!!!!

and there was me getting excited that i might have half a pint of shandy tonight for a treat!!! :rotfl:

have a lovely hols (said very jealously :) )

Have a wonderful holiday..........see you in a couple of weeks....I'm not jealous at all :fib: :fib: :fib: :fib:

Bon Voyage!

enjoy! take some piccies for us all!

izzyx

awww i will have had baby by then :cheer:

Hope you have an amazing time babe! Take lots of pics! If you see any cute men, make sure that camera of yours is handy lol :lol:

x-kirsty-x said:
Are you trying to make us jealous? :shakehead:

Hope you have a lovely time :D

Would I make you jealous????? :wink: of course not, how very dare you....

Hmmmmmm now what shall I do first walk along the beach...

Aerea20PY20ok.jpg

OR

Swim in one of the pools?

PISCINA.jpg

OR

maybe i'll just float around while I have a think :rotfl:

RIO20PUENTE.jpg

have a lovely holiday hun. where are you going? I really like the look of those pics i dont mind saying it im very jealous please please :pray: :pray: take me with you :hug:
Enjoy yourselfx x

P.S those pics are of the hotel we're staying in, sooooooooooooooooooo excited :cheer:

i was gonna say enjoy ur holidays but after them pics and u making me so jealous dont think i will :shakehead:

well i guess have a nice time i didnt say that :shhh: :lol:

Thank you all. I'll post some piccies when i get back. :wave:

tracey 2 said:
please can i come :pray: :pray: getting very jealous now :hug:

Just popped on while i'm waiting for my chinese!. My God had a busy day, i haven't stopped since I got up. Packing has been a nightmare so if you pay my excess luggage allowance Tracey2 then you can come along :wink: (We're off to Mexico.)
I'm getting all nervous now, don't know why, I always do. Stupid really when I have been cabin crew for nearly 9 years :roll:

Anyway, will miss you all loads :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back