im not sure where to go next...

Melikins

Reaction score
So i am new to this site, recommended by jj mum a good freiend of mine.
I'm really not sure what to do next, you see i had a miscarrage in march two years ago at 11 weeks and 1 day, since then my husband and i have been trying but have not got pregnant since. I even got put on clomid by the docs and that made no difference.
I'm not sure what to do to help my chances - loose weight is all i can think of but what if that does not work either??

Oh welcome Melikins, cant offer any advice but just keep reading the posts and you will pick up tips...and ask specific questions Im sure youre knowledge is better than some of ours now...I use opks at the moment if I dont fall this cycle then I will think about doing temps. Sorry youve had a hard time of it. Hope you get your sticky bean soon x

sorry about your mc! *big hugs*. I can;t really give advice apart from sending you lots of sticky baby dust! and i really hope you get your bfp asap!!! have you tried going back to GP?

Sorry for your loss Mel :(

How long had you been trying before you got pregnant in March?

I agree with MrsMc and going to the doctor is something that you should really do. If it wasn't for the fact that you had one m/c, you would definately be starting to look at your fertility by now and having tests.

Two years is a long time not to be pregnant, but trying for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back