• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Im not Mumsie!! Honest!!

Jaidy

Reaction score
Im at that stage along with most of you in here that im feeling fat and frumpy! Im 21 on Monday and feel about 80! :rotfl:

Everything is packing up, im starting to become incontinent, aching from top to toe and just NOT SLEEPING!!!!

So, when I was in the hairdressers today having my hair cut I decided to have a panel of pink put in my hair, and do you know what, its done wonders! I actually feel my age again and not like im letting myself go too much :rotfl: Its a wash out colour, it will only last a week or two but seeing the theme of my party on Saturday night is pink and black I thought it fitted quite well :D Mad woman that I am, its not like me!

Does any one else feel like/done something radical to stop themselves feeling like a frump? :rotfl:

Feel exactly the same Jade, tho havnt done anything radical, tho over a month ago I got my long locks cut off, why I don't know suppose I thought it was the sensible thing to do at the time but now I feel even more mumsie with shorter hair :(

so in all really ive just made myself feel worse :(

:lol: bless you jade would love to see a pic :dance:

so long as it's a pink panel and not a pink rinse - we'll let you off ;-)
Hxx

Heather Bear said:
so long as it's a pink panel and not a pink rinse - we'll let you off ;-)
Hxx

:rotfl: :rotfl: Now that WOULD be mumsie :oops:

nothing radical really.. ive just 'maintained' myself..

always have my nails and hair done.. make-up done ect..

only thing im pissed about is not wearing my high heeled boots :lol:

i feel so short and stumpy in trainers.. i hate them :x

I have been having my nails done, and applying Dove sun glow lotion daily to try and feel a bit less mumsy...I do feel frumpy tho. Saying that, I am 13 yeas older than you Jades :shock: Oh GAWD, I feel old!! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :rotfl:

Everyone keeps telling me I look well, and glamorous, dunno how coz I feel like I have been dragged though a hedge backwards most of the time!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

i saw a mate that i havn't seen for a month the other day and she said i was looking great - "proper pregnant". Wanted to say 'was i just looking fat before!?'

Ive chopped all my nails off, because of the itching. no nails means i can't scratch too hard :)

:rotfl: IF you old zoe then im ancient at 37 :cry: makes you feel like that though when you are at the clinic with all the younger mums :( xxx

kayzee said:
:rotfl: IF you old zoe then im ancient at 37 :cry: makes you feel like that though when you are at the clinic with all the younger mums :( xxx

Yes but ladies like yourself Kaye dont act a day over 21 so that doesnt count :rotfl:

:rotfl: aint that the truth, you know me soo well :twisted: :rotfl: xxx

You gonna show us some pics opf this new hair then jaidy? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back