IM NOT FAT! (the camera adds 10lbs)

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
OMG took this pic yesterday and when did my four month old baby get this big? hes huge! bless him im so proud but maybe someone needs to cut down on the steaks! :rotfl:

IMG_0020-1.jpg

It's like that old Friends joke........If the camera adds 10lbs how many cameras are ON him?? :rotfl:

He's lovely, I love chubby babies. Me and OH giggle at Stanley's 'moobs' (man boobs) :D

Minxy said:
It's like that old Friends joke........If the camera adds 10lbs how many cameras are ON him?? :rotfl:

He's lovely, I love chubby babies. Me and OH giggle at Stanley's 'moobs' (man boobs) :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

yeah i love that too haha, i no hes got cellulite on his peachy bottom so cute

What a great photo - Oliver is a little chunky monkey too and I love it. How much does Alfie weigh now?

awww thats a gorgeous piccie, Louie has cellulite too! & i said to my mum it shows that cellulite does go, coz you never see older kids with it, so theres hope for me then :rotfl: :rotfl:

Alfie is lovely. :hug:

thats so cute!!

Jakob has moobs and cullulite too! haha bless his fat ankles!

he is a mini me of your OH.... i am guessng that who that man is xxxxx

wowsrs he is big for 4 months, how gorgeous is he!! i love um chunky too

ryan is huge even now hes walkin he aint gettin any smaller :cheer:

Keely said:
he is a mini me of your OH.... i am guessng that who that man is xxxxx

yes hun that is my beloved lol, Emmerdale hun he was las weighed 2 weeks ago and weighed 16lb 6 so lord knows now he puts it on quick bless him

Hes not fat!! how dare you steffi!! :lol:

My gosh he is such a stunner it actually makes me think he looks just like his auntie shelley!! :lol:

Obviously nothing like his mummy shes a right moose! :rotfl:

Alfie is very similar to Oliver. I had him weighed 2 weeks ago and he was 15lb 12oz - am taking him back tomorrow so am guessing he will now be 16lb something. I love it!

:cheer:

its great hes never lost any weight just packs it on, but hes nearly 70cm too so hes tall
god bless our babies with bellys lol :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back