HOPING IM NOT

hi puff puff just be very sure about what you want hun all might be innocent but it might not be too maybe try talking to him see what happens.
with the ttc thats something only you can decide but if you think your relationship might be unstable would you be willing to carry on and bring up the child alone or would you rather wait till you meet someone else.
if its the 2nd one maybe best if you stop ttc till you and your partner are sorted and more stable good luck with whatever you decide to do and remember there is always someone here to talk to the girls on here are great very supportive and they never judge xxxxxx

Think you are right Sam. He is a flirt and we had a long chat and he said it was an ego boost. He told me she started texting him first and it got silly as she was asking to meet up and f**k! He said he considered it but didnt go as he loves me and wants our baby. She probably wouldnt have fancied him anyway as she is 21 and my bf 35 and not mega fit. Although the other day he said he may join the gym and pump some iron! Is he going through a midlife crisis do you think? Im so pissed off as we have been together for 12 years and have wanted a baby for the last five but he wasnt ready and now he is getting older he wants one. Men are sooo arogant and immature!!! Hve just quit my job for an easier one as thought the pressure was stopping me ttc and now wish i had stayed and he has no work and now as self employed so is getting pissed off with me going on. Maybe I drove him away with my moaning but he wants to know where he stands as he still wants to ttc with me and said the texting was just a bit of harmless fun. He errased al his messages in his inbox but that message he sent was the one he didnt errase. I know I shouldnt have gone through hie phone but I had a gut feeling. I desparately want a baby and it will be my first, Rach as I had a miscarriage April and it would have been 9th october so im getting really emotional. Dont know what I want anymore as we have waited so long and now i feel numb.
I will be 30 january and I feel my life hasnt got anywhere with him and I feel angry and hurt by him planning our future. He doesnt even want to get married!!!

awww hun my heart really goes out to you, it sounds like you have really been through the mill this year. it sounds like you are now really confused and other/half putting a lot of pressure on you. dont let this happen make him back off you need to sort out how you feel and what you want tell him you need time to think. if this is the month your baby was due your going to have enough to deal with without anything else so just take your time hun.
stay strong and remember we are all here for you xxx

Gosh puff puff you really are having a rough time of it aren't you?! I'm so sorry about your m/c and my heart really goes out to you, I can't imagine how painful that must be alone, not to mention your probs with OH. Does he realise what time of the month it is? Has he asked you how you are feeling? I hope he is there for you, all other problems aside. Us girls are here whatever so never feel like your on your own. Feel free to pm or email me if you need someone to talk to.
As for your probs with OH, firstly, how did they get each others numbers in the first place? It does sound like he is having a mini mid life crisis, loving the attention from a 21 year old, wanting to go to the gym etc. Why has he not erased all the texts? That seems a bit iffy to me.
Also, what are his reasons for not wanting to get married? Maybe there are some clues in his reasons.
Whatever you decide to do, if you need to talk I'll be here.
Have a good talk and lay all your cards on the table, and remember that honesty is the best policy!
Good Luck,
Love and hugs
Sam xx

I have had a long talk to him and he is sorry and has promised to stop texting the girl and encouraging her. He is like a big kid and needs the attention but I told him to stop playing silly mind games. We both want the same thing, a family and we were over the moon when I fell pregnant as our 12 year relationship had moved on. Then my mum fell ill and nearly died and with stress at work and with looking after my bfs 89 year old grandad who lives with us, think it wasnt meant to be as there was too much going on at the time. Im just going to take one day at a time and get october out the way. We are going to Egypt in November so you never know, I might come back a mummy!!! (poor joke)
Thanks Rach and Sam for your support. Nic xxxx

aww hun your so welcome im glad you and o/h managed to sort things out and i wish you both all the happiness in the world xxxxx

Support is what we are here for!
So glad you managed to sort things out.
Lots of Love
Sam xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90