I'm new!

Emaclaire

Reaction score
Hey everyone

I'm new to the whole forum thing, was googling my worries and came across this forum so decided to give it a go!

By my reckoning I'm 10 weeks today, waiting for my dating scan next Fri.

I'm experiencing weird pain in my arms and legs which reminds me of the pain I had with carpal tunnel syndrome in my last pregnancy, but that was just in my wrists last time, not in every limb, anyone else have anything similar?

Thanks for reading, any ideas/advice would be most appreciated, and I'll be sure to return the favour with my somewhat limited knowledge at some point if I can!!

xx

Congrats on your pregnancy. The ladies on here are lovely. Sorry I can't help on your carpel tunnel thing but I have read about it being a PG symptom.

Hi and congratulations!
Sorry I'm not sure about your arms and legs Hun.
Hope you enjoy the forum xx

Hi, welcome to the forum, and congratulations on your pregnancy, I would mention the pains to your Dr, could be u r having more water retention than normal and the swelling is pressing on a nerve, xx good luck !

Thanks to everyone for their replies, I'm already really glad I've joined, it makes a big difference having people to bounce your worries off

xx

multistars.gif hi hun and welcome,ive had this problem alot and mw said it is due to extra pressure on nerves and swelling,sleepin on your back makes it worse apparently,so try to sleep on your left hand side.

Thanks to eveyone for their replies, been so bad even not been able to type the last few days, but on the plus side managed to get a deferal for a 3 hour financial accounting exam I'm supposed to be sitting! Swings and roundabouts eh?!
x

Congrats on your pregnancy and Welcome to the site hun :) i'm new aswell but it seems cheerful and friendly here xx

Im more or less a newbie too ..
This forum is amazing & the people on it are great !
Congrats on the pregnancy !

:) xx

Every cloud has a silver lining hunny!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back