I'm new here! Any advice on jacuzzis/saunas??

Kez

Reaction score
Hi girls

I got my BFP last Sat and I still don't think it's quite sunk in yet, although I'm very excited! :D

A slight issue I have is that I'd booked a spa day for me and my sister for next week for her 30th and have now been told that I shouldn't be going in the jacuzzi, sauna or steam room. Is that right, as I've read some conflicting reports online and am confused!

If I really can't go in, does anyone have any good excuse suggestions so that I don't give anything away???

Thanks

Kx

Firstly Congrats! :clap:

I don't think we can use them but like you say there is so much conflicting stuff online its a nightmare.

If it helps, hubby bought me a spa day voucher so I contacted them and asked and they said most venues won't touch us if we are in the first Tri. She said most of the venues will only give you a mother-to-be massage from 2nd tri and will advise against using the steam room and saunas. Booooo! :(

Was gonna say hun, massages are meant to be a no no too xx

Kez said:
If I really can't go in, does anyone have any good excuse suggestions so that I don't give anything away???

Thanks

Kx

Go in to one, after a minute say you can't stand the heat and get out and lounge by the pool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back