hey! i'm in need of some advice

scowling_STAR

Reaction score
hi my name is liz and i'm not sure if i am pregnant or not, been with my boyfriend 2 months and we got engaged on sunday.
i have been taking the pill for 6 years and before i met my boyfriend i stopped taking it because i ran out and was really busy in my new job and never got round to going to the doctors to get some more, anyways, i went back on the pill when i met my boyfriend but my period was rather messed up in december i had 2 over the month and i'm worried i could be pregnant as i still havnt had a period from january. i'm absolutely terrified to take a test as my boyfriend doesn't want children for at least 4 years as we had planned.
what should i do?? i dont know weather to wait another week if my period comes or get tested?

i hope i havnt upset anyone by posting this by the way, i just needed someone to talk to.

why should you have upset anyone :)

well thats what you are doing isn't it :lol:

no not for at least 4 years!! although i would like a baby now my fiances wouldn't and neither does my bf

oh sorry.
maybe a mod can move your post to somewhere more apprpriatethen.

hey hun id wait a week then test and go from there

welcome to the forum by the way :wave:

I would not worry to much I had loads of scares when i came off the pill injection I expect tis just your body messed up at the moment. But i would do a test now just to set your mind at ease and if it says no do another one next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back