just a quick hello

holnade

Reaction score
hiya everyone im holly im 18 and i live in the north west i only found out i was pregnant yesterday, think the baby is going to be due in march! its my 1st baby an im really scared! me boyfriend ade knows an his mum but i dont no how to tell my mum and dad, can anyone help??

Hi and welcome to the site - finding out you are pregnant is a scary thing! I'm 19 and didnt know how to tell my parents either. Just try and find a good time to tell them, have your bf with you to support you and tell them the good news (Im guessing you are keeping the baby?) Good luck!

hi Sam

im only 21 and although im married i was dead nervous about telling folks. I got my husband to tell my mum i was that nervous! Do you have good relationship with your parents? anyhow what im trying to say is i wouldnt worry they are your parents and im sure if your happy theu will be and support you! thats what parents are for!

good luck chick, welcome to the site and keep us posted! ps everyone is really helpful! x

yeah im gonna keep the baby! i get on with me mum but not me dad. i have 3 mates that have just had babies an when me mum found out they were pregnant she was sayin they are 2 young 2 be having kids and said i hope u dont get pregnant. she is gonna kill me when i tell her, oh well :(

Hi Holnade

do you live with your parents?

i know its hard but im sure she wont kill you! where abouts do you live? you know where we all are if you need help hun, but try not to worry yourself, your body is very delicate now girl! if your due march then you will have two months ish before you really need to tell them (before it becomes obvious) but im sure if your mum would prefer you to confide in her and offer you advise. you might feel better once its all out in the open? sorry if im going on a bit with this, i can be crap and go on and on and on at times!

take care chick and try not to worry x
keep us updated!
Sarah x

hey, im in he same position as u, ive known fo a few weeks that imm pregnant, but im so scared to tell my mum. More scared because me and the dad split up just before I found out, so she'll be all like blah blah balh wots he gonna do , u know the usual lecture. My mum always told me if i was to have a baby at a young age (im 19) then she would be dissapointed, but that there is nothing she can do about it really at the end of the day. But even tho im scared I know my mum will support me, even tho me and her dont get on to well.

Good luck in telling ur parents, im sure they will be ok about it, wen it sinks in. And i bet they wont kill you, lol, lecture u a little maybe, but hey aint that parents all over for you.

bec x x x

i live in me own flat, me b/f ade moved in about 2 months ago so i got him 2 suport me. i live on the wirral but soon gonna be movin bk down 2 london where ade is from. tellin me mum next week when i see her next!! ill let u all no how it goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back