im mad....

BeckyJ

Reaction score
im walkin round with my hands up my top tryin 2 stretch it as its my works do 2nite and wen i went up town y'day i could find crimbo clothes but no top suitable for tonights do at a hotel

sooooooo i hav my fab new look maternity trousers and a sparkly top that must be 10 years old lol that im trying to stretch pmsl god knows wat it'll b like after a 3 course meal!!!

:rotfl:

Good luck, I hope it goes well. I'm very jealous. My bump still hasn't made an appearance.

mine has only just appeared and its not noticeable in all clothes :(

New Look have got some great cheap maternity stuff in their sale at the moment. I got a sparkly turquoise top, a sparkly purple top and 2 other tunic type tops. They're ace, wearing one now.

I am now totally in maternity stuff. Even my one-size-too-big-and-way-too-long Top Shop vest tops (made in Mauritius :rotfl: well it made me laugh anyway) are now too short!!!

i had to go to b'ham (about 40mins from me) to find a new look with a maternity section and even that was very small, they did have some lovely stuff tho so now im on the hunt for a new look with a bigger bloom section :D

The new look at my local shops used to have a large selection of mat clothes, but it seemed that when I became pregnant, the amout of stock they had decreased. :cry:

Enjoy your meal. xxx

I agree that New Look have some nice things and very often they are in the sale as its a limited market.

I really need a bump for maternity clothes although i do have maternity trousers because they are sooooo comfy.

top shopping is a nightmare - I remember my sis spending ages finding tops that fit

I am only just getting a bump so I am still getting away with my normal clothes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back