what a great monday....

BeckyJ

Reaction score
ive had such a great day - nakered now tho :sleep:

1st of all the nice men came round 2 measure up 4 my new kitchen, chose my flooring, units, tiles, handles etc gonna look great 8)

then me and kenny went up b'ham shoppin and i was treated like a princess, ken took me in all the nice shops in the bullring and basically sed hav wat u want :shock: i had jeans, trousers, top, jumper, underwear, earings and a necklace (didnt wanna go 2 mad lol)

ive been so down as nowhere seems to do maternity wear and everyone else is gettin new sparkly things 4 xmas so it really cheered me up :D

we then went 4 lunch and let me and bump hav a rest and re-fuel

then in2 mamas and papas where we looked at the ultima pram which ken test drove around the store :) we bought a changing unit and the on the way bk 2 the car kenny bought the cutest lil trainers ever

after all that i didnt fink the day cud get better and then he pulled out 3 packets of white choccy buttons mmmmmmmmmm

it was so nice to be treated as ive bin so tired and sick lately

bless our OH's sometimes eh :lol:

awww thanks hun, its just nice after what we all go through to be treated isnt it :D

i think mines been kindnapped by aliens and replaced with another today but im not complaining ha ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back