I'm leaking!!! (sorry tmi)

rakrak

Reaction score
hi everyone!

just need some advice please... I've noticed that since yesterday my underwear has been wet. I've been using a panty liner but today i've had to use a sanitary towel... I don't know if I've just become a bit incontinent or is it something more sinister like fluid from around the baby?

I can't actually feel anything come out like wee, and I've not noticed a smell with it. I was getting changed for bed before and it was just trickling down my leg - this is like seconds after I've just been to the toilet and again I couldn't acyually feel anything, I just noticed it.

Without being too gross I've tried looking to see where it's coming out of but I can't tell... Again do you think it could just be pressure of the baby on my bladder forcing things out or should I be a little more worried?

I was gonna see how I get on tonight and then try and ring my midwife in the morning...xxx

Apparently amniotic fluid smells sweet not like urine at all; I don't know what else to say other than see your MW asap if you suspect you are leaking. When I thought I was leaking they made me lie down for half an hour because thats when you lose it apparently - try that hun and see with a dry towell on, it might be that your bladder is not emptying completely and when you stand up it sort of releases it iykwim? Best wishes hun, let us know how you go xx

i had the same prob twice this week. i woke up in a wet patch twice didnt smell of wee sorry tmi!
after the 2nd time i rang MAU and then sed to put a pad on nd go straight up.
anyway they did an examination on me down there and its turns out it was bad thrush.
i'd had no symptoms of it apart from increased discharge which i thought was normal in pregnancy. but they saaid that it goes really watery over night.
urs sounds quite abit more than mine tho. i think u should ring to see what they say

Always worth checking with mw hun - but have to say it could just be increased discharge or a little urine - i've had both from about your stage x

Best of luck - I agree with the other girls though. Defo get onto the MW in the morning if you suspect leaking. Better safe than sorry as they say :) I bet they see this loads! Xx

Last edited:
yeah get onto midwife. I had a moment yesterday where I just peed a bit. I was literally in the bathroom just before I was about to sit down on the loo and baby kicked and I just leaked a bit on the floor :wall: I was horrified, I washed the floor in the bathroom, I planned to blame OH missing the loo if anyone noticed! :rofl: I didnt really feel it and it kind of stopped on its own too. Was really wierd!

i had this too, went in for a check and everything was fine.
maybe get checked just incase :)

Iv been getting this for weeks but iv put mine down to the heat, maybe i should get checked but i wont lol x

How did you get on? Did you speak to your MW? x

She had a baby :) Just read the announcements thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back