Im just worrying but...

Emilyanita

Reaction score
I feel pregnant. In october/november I thought I could be pregnant. I tested 6 times (five were off ebay and one was tesco brand) the first 2 times i tested, it was too early (I was being impatient!). The next 3 tests were faint bfp but it was not in the right place (it was lower down than it showed on the diagram so I thought they were invalid.) I bought the tesco one and it was bfn. The tests off ebay were supposed to be able to detect earlier than the tesco ones so could the first tests have been right and the tescos one not detected the hormone levels?

Another thing that makes me think I am just crazy is I have had my period twice since then. It has been much lighter and not as long (2-5 days instead of 7-8 days usually) and I have had really bad cramps which is not usual for me. I also have so many symptoms. I am v. bloated, I am exhausted, I need to pee all the time (about every hour :oops: )and I have gone off sweet things all together. My boobs are sore, I have a 'bubbley' stomach and I have been very hormonal and grumpy. Is it me being stupid again?

I know of someone who had her period for 5 months in to her pregnancy. Could this be happening to me? Should I test again????

I'm not much of an expert, having found out straight away on my first Asda test, but the doctors can do a super accurate test - they gave me one to do as soon as I ever thought I might be pregnant, as I was told I couldn't have children - so maybe you could try asking the doctors to do one. That's as accurate as you'll get, and at least then you would know either way for sure :)

Hi

I agree get the doctors to do one and maybe they will do a blood test
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back