I'm just sooo tired!

rakrak

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I just wondered how everyone else was feeling? I am absolutely exhausted all the time...I have been struggling in work as all I want to do is go to bed and sleep. I am getting home from work and going to bed around 7.30pm and sleeping right through til the same time the following morning. Most of the time I sleep very well but to add to everything this week I have been suffering from nightmares!!! not had any of them since I was a kid.
Anyway I was just wondering if anyone else was feeling as bad and how long should I expect this to last? Thanks in advance people xxx

yes i feel like this already dont remember it being as quick with the other two or as bad im getting sicky already too :( oh the joys haha!!

haha, thankfully I've not suffered from anything else so far. My biggest fear was to feel sick so am glad especially I haven't had this!

RakRak my tiredness has returned, right around tea-time and tonight when Rosie was getting ready for bed I was almost flat out - OH had to put her to bed which I love doing :( Im off to bed now as Im falling asleep; Im hoping that it will disappear in the next couple of weeks, usually the second trimester is much better with more energy xx

I'm hoping so Rosie's Mummy...I'm like a walking zombie at the mo. It's killing me being awake this long but I'm trying to force myself to stay up til at least 10pm! Fingers crossed we get through this quickly eh? x

Yes - then tri 3 it all comes back haha - you'll be fine, all of a sudden you will feel better xx

I am absolutely shattered all the time. Went to bed early last nght and didn't bat an eyelid when OH started changing smoke alarm battery and it kept letting out a high pitch beep. It's a double edged sword though, the more I sleep the more tired I am.

Feel like I'm having an out of body experience half the time.

Hi bobkat!
It's good to know I'm not being abnormal but I do hope it goes soon...I just feel to shattered to do anything! I can't even be bothered to eat at the mo as all I want to do is sleep (not complaining about that side too much as I might lose a little fat - but I doubt it!)
Hope you feel better soon hun x

am the same lovely!!! V v tired! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back