Sooo tired...

mermaid

Reaction score
Anybody else feeling really tired? I am getting grumpy because I want to sleep all of the time! And this is only the beginning! :wall:

the tiredness does pass hun, your will hopefully start blooming around 16weeks

LOL!! me too girl! I just can't get enough sleep! How far along are you? I am 4w4d. Only the beginning.

Yes, i'm getting really tired in the evening now. So much harder when i have to get up at 5.30am with the baby. Its killing me. Lol

By 3pm, I am on my knees, once I get in fromwork each evening, I hav to go to bed for an hour or I am no good for anything!! My power naps seem to work really well, I can stay awake then till bedtime!!

The tiredness is like jet lag, it makes me giddy sometimes

The hot weather isnt helping either, I am so glad I wil be heavily pregnant in winter, I coudlnt bear it in this heat!!

I am told the tiredness passes soon, make sure you rest as much as you can, listen to your body and do what its telling you xxxx :wink:

Everyone is feeling the same then! lol
I'm 6w1d. Still early days. I'm also glad it will be winter when baby arrives, but I am a whimp in the cold weather!
:shakehead:

I agree, i'm glad to be having a winter baby. First was born in the middle of July and it was awful!

glad its not just me, all i seem to do is sleep and yawn. Everyone keeps complaining im making them yawn. Not my fault if my lil bundle is nicking all my energy! haha

power naps... thats all i can say

ive got chronic tiredness now tbh i need a nap everyday around 3pm ish! my fiance reckons its psychological lol :shock:

its not psychological! I can remember the tiredness and I dot envy you girls right now! I was the same had a nap around 3pm I NEEDED it! and I never sleep in the day! but the good news is it does pass and you feel the complete oppasite with lots of energy! until the 3rd tri!!!!

roll on the second trimester thats all i can say!!! lol

Lauz_1601 said:
its not psychological! I can remember the tiredness and I dot envy you girls right now! I was the same had a nap around 3pm I NEEDED it! and I never sleep in the day! but the good news is it does pass and you feel the complete oppasite with lots of energy! until the 3rd tri!!!!

yes i cant wait til im blooming! hope my hair grows lol

I was so tired last night I couldnt stop crying!! OH sent me to bed at 8pm, nd I slept till 9am today!!
I feel about 100 years old, gets me so upset that I so exhausted but I know its all worth it, and will soon be bounding with energy!!! I hope!!
LOL xxx

Zoe, you made me laugh when you said you got sent to bed! I too am getting orders from oh now. Feel like a child myself :shakehead:

Me too - feel completely whacked by lunchtime. I'm stuck at work with nowhere to go for a sleep so by the time I get home I'm ready to drop!
It's hard work building a human isn't it?!

I am behaving like a stoppy kid, got a titty lip and everything at the mo!! OH is being VERY patient with me, I am a nightmare.
My sis is also PG, she is 12 weeks and she is so changeable, with terrible mood swings so I am counting my lucky stars all I am suffering with is jet lag type exhaustion!!!! :roll:

LucyBee, I didn't notice you are at exactly the same stage as me! That's cool. 8) :D

Yay! I sent you a PM last week but it's still in my outbox - I think that might mean you haven't opened it yet?!
Anyway, how great that we're due on exactly the same day! Exciting!
Lucyx

Whoops! Sorry Lucy. I forget to check the mail. I have sent you a message x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back