Im in so much pain :o( **UPDATE**

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
I am going to try and see if i can finish a week earlier with my mat leave - yesterday i was in so much pain, my legs, my feet, my back and my ribs, i got home last night and i just laid down, couldnt get comfy and was in pain all night, today i have woke up with the same backache and i feel so tired and worn out, i know im going to get the same pains again today! there is no way i can work another 3 weeks im in agony :(

UPDATE

I have just received an email from HR and they have said i can finish on Thursday 18th September :cheer:

Oh I hope you can leave earlier hun!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww huni i know the feeling, thats why i left work when i did, coz it just hurt my back so much sitting in my office chair all day. hope you can leave sooner :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: they should be understanding at your workplace, i worked up till two weeks before my due date and they kept saying - you still here!!!! it was very hard i came home with a lot of backache sat in the office chair all day, i ended up using a hot wheat bag on my back!!!

good luck and lets hope you can leave sooner :pray:

xxxx

:cheer: glad you can leave sooner :D

:eek: how are you going to keep us updated once you're no longer at work?

Mrs_Jay said:

OOOHHH yeah!?!??!?! :doh:

Glad they are letting you finish early :cheer: :cheer: Its a bugger trying to sit in a hard chair all day with constant backache and other aches and pains! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Mrs_Jay said:

its lucky becuase we are living with OHs mum and dad and they have a laptop and internet :cheer: i wont be doing much all day every day so will be popping on here all the time once i leave :cheer: :cheer:

Glad they're letting you finish early! Make sure you rest plenty so your back gets better! xx

~*Leanne*~ said:
[quote="Mrs_Jay":vfkycom3]:cheer: glad you can leave sooner :D

its lucky becuase we are living with OHs mum and dad and they have a laptop and internet :cheer: i wont be doing much all day every day so will be popping on here all the time once i leave :cheer: :cheer:[/quote:vfkycom3]

Yay :cheer: Glad you'll still be able to come on here :hug:

Aww hun I hope you can managed until then :hug: Still another 2 weeks :roll:

I'm so pleased that I finished last week. The 2 weeks before were starting to get really uncomfortable :shakehead: And there's no way I would have managed to hold out this week!

Glad they agreed on an earlier date! :cheer:

Hope your discomfort subsides ASAP so you can enjoy the last couple of weeks of work and then enjoy your maternity leave EVEN more!! :D x

Glad they are letting you finish earlier hun. Make the most of your time relaxing!! Sorry you are in so much pain :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back