I'm in love!

They look amazing, im buying my frieds for 65 quid - bargain!!!

They look amazing, im buying my frieds for 65 quid - bargain!!!

Lucky you :) I have seen one on Ebay that's near us, I am watching it but if it goes up to much, we'll just buy new :) hoping to get a bargain if I can tho :D

They look so lovely :love: just one warning though, o/h's cousin got one and their wee girl ended up that she would not sleep unless she was rocked in this swing with it on vibrate and when she got taken out to go in her cot she would wake up crying because she was used to the sensations she got in the swing :oooo: x

They look so lovely :love: just one warning though, o/h's cousin got one and their wee girl ended up that she would not sleep unless she was rocked in this swing with it on vibrate and when she got taken out to go in her cot she would wake up crying because she was used to the sensations she got in the swing :oooo: x

:shock: Really?? I never considered that! Something for us to think about before buying, thanks. Will keep looking to see if I find another one that I fall in love with :( x x

I'm not saying it will happen to yours Hun, but we aren't getting one for that reason x

I'm not saying it will happen to yours Hun, but we aren't getting one for that reason x

I know hun, but its a risk isn't it! The last thing I want is sleepless nights! As much as I love it, its not worth the possibility of sleepless nights, I love my sleep to much lol x x

I was gonna get one simalar to yours from Kiddiecare but after what Princess said I wont bother. Lol the companies who make them arent gonna like you Princess :lol: x

Last edited:
this happened with me friend was different swing but was similar she had end up rocking them sleep in bouncy chair or in swing go sleep then when they got bit older we used go in 2 her house they used bounce against couch to go sleep was weird some websites dont recommend alot of vibrations with newborns in them a have heard x

a friend of mine warned me off getting a rocking/feeding chair for myself for the same reason, she said babies will expect to be rocked to sleep! xx

Wow I thought this wee girl would be a one off, obviously not lol. Good to know though eh x

I agree princess, I am now just thinking basic chair!! Lol x

For a short term solution for a newborn im sure they will be fine. All of mine have had vibrating bouncy chairs and went to bed fine. I would use one personally if i had a stressy baby during the day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back