• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm in Labour!! **Baby is here Pg 12**

littlemiss83

Reaction score
:wave:

Well, i'm just back from my MW appointment. She went to do the sweep & said i'm 4cm dilated, which was a bit of a shock. I've been getting contractions since last night & I wasn't sure if they were just regular pregnancy pains or contractions plus they weren't following any sort of pattern.

She said baby will more than likely come tonight & she didn't book an induction as she said I wont need one. She said plug & waters are still intact, if waters break or if contractions 5 mins apart i've to go to hospital. She said if I was a first time mum i'd be climbing the walls being 4cm. :shock:

I'm at home just now & we're trying to make arrangements for wee 1. She has a halloween party at her school tonight. I've to go & collect her in around an hour, if i'm still able i'll go, contractions bad but not un-bearable. They do stop me in my tracks tho.

I'm soooo scared!!!!
:shock::shock:

But excited too & glad Im already at 4cm, thats good right!
:yay: :yay:

Last edited:
YAY!!!!! Really excited for you babes!!!! Officially stalking as of now :p xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Woo! :) Good Luck hun! Gosh it's been a baby boom couple of days! Well done you for coping so well with the contractions and being so far dilated!

:yay:

xx

Someone has either messed with the water or been scattering labour dust in here :shock:

Good luck hunny and hope it's nice and quick for you :yay: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow! 4cm! Well done u!
im officially stalking u now lol

Oh wow!!!! :cheer:
Another labour watch these babes are arriving super quickly, what's going on?? :faint:

Best of luck to you hun, will be stalking you all day xxx

Wow excellent!! 5cm already - good woman!! Xxx

That's great news! Really pleased for you! Fx things will progress as easily for you as they have so far xx

Good luck chick, bet that was abit of a surprise being told that haha xxx

wow, thats great I had contractions last night too but they stopped when i went to sleep! looks like your gona beat me!
this forum is getting very exciting these last few days

Wow congratulations! You're doing so well x

Thanks everyone.

Couldn't believe when she said 4cm. At least i'm nearly half way there already! Funnily enough, the contractions are a bit more bearable when i'm standing, I'm about to head out in 20mins to get wee 1 from school not sure if I should walk or get taxi, actually considering just walking it coz it seems more bearable. Not sure - either way it will take the same time.

:roll:

Walking could help speed it up! X cold out though x

oooooo exciting :) Lucky you 4cm already.....good luck xxx

Ooh exciting!! Good luck xxx

Ps I'd walk, keeping active and going for walks during my labour really helped me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back