i'm ill

Anna23

Reaction score
:evil: :( i got a cold grrrrrrrr 2 weeks before my wedding too grrrrrrrr it better shift soon :evil: :evil: i'm thinknig of going to the docs today but i know my doctors surgery they won't give me one for like a week :evil: and to top it off i'm sooooooo tired and feel a bit nausious :roll: :roll: my boobs hurt grrrr
soz just needed a moan i feel a bit better now :lol: :)

:hug: :hug:
get some steam salts from the chemist that should help hun or atleast stop it from getting too bad
xx

Hope you feel better soon. I would book that appt..Just in case. :hug: :hug:
Congrats again :D

i got a app at the docs for 3.20 this afternoon :D the receptionist was sooo lovely i explained about my heart problem and about being pregnant and she was like oh well you MUST come down then we have a app for.... bless her

well i went docs and i have a bit of a chest infection :( but i now have antibiotics to get rid of it woo hoo, while i was ther i spoke to the doc and she worked out how far i'm gone and it's more than i thought it's 4 weeks and 1 day so that's good :cheer: tehre is nouthing better than being put forward lol also i have a app with the midwife for 4 weeks too :D so all in all although i'm ill its good news lol, i also asked her the chances of me mc again and she said it's unlikely but oviously she couldn't say for sure but there is no reason it'll happen again :)

Well thats good news... Glad you feel better. I'm 4 weeks and 2 days. Here is to a healthy and happy nine months :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back