• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm home!!

SarahH

Reaction score
hey ladies,

I'm home!! Thanks so much for all your kind wishes, they mean so much!

Well, I officially feel like an idiot!!! Picture the scene - nice day in Aberdeen, walking down one of the roads, pushing the buggy, having a laugh with my friend and then bang down I went crack on the pavement :doh: What a first class idiot!!

Was taken into Aberdeen A&E x-rayed there and told I had broken my elbow and it was badly damaged (I had broken the same place YEARS ago!!) and that I'd need an op, to pin a bit together again. So I then transfered to the private hospital (we get private healthcare through my husbands work) and two hours later I am going in for the surgery.

It is still fooking sore. I have to go back in for a check on Monday as they want to check the swelling.
I still havent managed to get hold of Brian so he has no idea what an idiot of a wife he has :oops:
Thankfully Laura (my friend) is off work til Thursday so she is staying with me to help as I am pretty much useless as it's my right arm!

I am so embarrased!! :oops: I really cant beleive what an idiot I am!! I still want to come to the meet but not sure if I'll managed the journey by myself - Laura is going to try and get a seat on the same National Express bus so she can come with us - but it doesnt look hopeful - she's to call back tomorrow.

Well, I'm gonna finish her as it's hard work typing with one hand!! :doh:

Thanks again all!!

Glad your home :hug:

Hope Laura can get a seat so you can come to the meet as i was lookin forward to meeting you :pray: :hug:

ah hun. lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

im glad you have got a great friend helping you, and i hope she can come down with you to the meet, dont push yourself though only if you can, i dont want you breaking anything else trying to get down to us :rotfl:

anyway hope your ok, take care :hug: :hug:

awww you poor thing hun. big hugs to you :hug: :hug: :hug:

You have a really good friend there, hugs for her too :hug: :hug: :lol:

Im glad your feeling better sarah, hope to see you on tuesday.. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww hope u recover fast so u can make the meet :hug: :hug: :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back