ARghhhhhh

lozzi

Reaction score
lol

Im such an idiot... i had my compensation letter for royal mail all filled in with ORIGINAL receipts and recorded del slip etc, and ive gone n fooking lost it.

I am such an idiot...

Thats £34 down the drain :roll: :x

And suprise suprise, if i dont have the receipt they wont refund :roll:

Kimbo said:
:doh: :wall: :wall: :wall:

hows ur car anyway??

STILL in the garage :(

Apparently they were sending the head gasket off to someone to see if it was cracked or split.

Load of crap in my opinion..

There all sat around a bill making up imaginary problems that they have "fixed" hahah

lozzi said:
Kimbo said:

hows ur car anyway??

Apparently they were sending the head gasket off to someone to see if it was cracked or split.

There all sat around a bill making up imaginary problems that they have "fixed" hahah

Thats really odd Lozzi, being a garage they should know whether its cracked or not without having to send it off, hmmm I think you'll need to take your Dad with you when you get the bill because they sound like a bunch of money grabbers :think:

Princess_Puddles said:
lozzi said:
Kimbo said:

hows ur car anyway??

Thats really odd Lozzi, being a garage they should know whether its cracked or not without having to send it off, hmmm I think you'll need to take your Dad with you when you get the bill because they sound like a bunch of money grabbers :think:

Lol its my dad whos dealing with ti, and paying this bill...

You can't automatically tell with head gaskets. sometimes you need special equipment or something and not every garage has it. thats what OH says anyway.
hope your car is better soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back