• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

im home

roxane 1985

Reaction score
well 4 days later im home from hospital

had 2 lots of steroids
about 10 antibiotics
about 10 painkillers maybe more
6 iron tablets
2 blood tests

had a water infection and thankfully they discovered im aneamic so got to go on iron tabs and b12 injections possibly for the rest of my life - thankfully they discovered this as my pulse was constantly above 100, baby coped really well though :)

Awww hope your feeling a bit better & glad the baby is all good xx

Wow!! You must almost be rattling!!

So glad you have everything sorted now xxx

thank you both.

yh im like some little musical shaker you make in junior school lol, i think i may have actually had more tablets than that lol

got to go back tomorrow to pick up all my tablets and to se the consultant to make a plan of what to do when igo in labour due to being aneamic

Glad everything was okay and now you're getting what you need :) xx

thank you, i was so scared the first night when i was getting regular strong contractions and they started injecting me with steroids, we was actually convinced we was going to have him that night, even the doctors were shoocked when all of a sudden they just stopped, didnt even die down just stopped lol xx

thank you, i was so scared the first night when i was getting regular strong contractions and they started injecting me with steroids, we was actually convinced we was going to have him that night, even the doctors were shoocked when all of a sudden they just stopped, didnt even die down just stopped lol xx

Yeah when you sent me that message on bbm I was convinced you were the next october mummy to be swapping to september! Hopefully everything carries on going well and LO stays in there now and you're okay! xx

Glad your back home, was wondering how you was x

Glad ur home and have the answers you need and baby is okay :)

Glad the contractions have stopped.

You'll be glad to get home!

:)

Wow, bet you're glad to be back home!!!!
Wonderful that all is sorted now and fingers crossed that the next few weeks will go smoothly xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back