I'm having a baby!

jennilisanne

Reaction score
Not right now, lol, but it's beginning to sink in!!

The pram arrived yesterday and is fab, cot arrives tomorrow with bedding, and last night, one of my boobs leaked (when hubby prodded it :shock:!!!) I've been really worried about whether or not I'd be able to breastfeed as I'm only small, but yay!

I just can't believe this is actually happening for us, I'm so happy and excited!! So, sorry for the pointless thread, tee hee!!

Last edited:
Yey for you!

I'm still waiting for it to sink in! :eek:

God I'm not entirely sure its hit me yet! Can't wait though :) x

Yay for your excitement!! I keep looking fondly at my pram, I love it! OH wants to take it for a 'test drive', but I can just imagine some old lady peering in to have a look at....nothing. Lol!

I might take an old doll for a ride in mine just for the sake of it :p x

Lol I was debating sticking my little dog in mine and having a test drive! Haha in a few months we will all be sick of pushing pushchairs lol x

Great feeling isn't it, I just can't get over how clever our bodies are to do all this creating larky.

Reading your title - I got excited then thinking another labour watch had started !!

I turned round to hubby the other night and said I'm going to be a mum in 11 weeks and I as like WOW its getting scary now lol

I've only just adjusted to the fact I'm pregnant. It hasn't fully registered as to what is about to come

Thanks everyone, squee!!

Cot arrived today. Bit annoyed as when I went in to check how hubby was doing, I found it had come in antique, not white. But far to much hassle to change it, and it's not the end of the world. It's great, I love it!

Here's a piccie of the newly arranged room, cot, first toy, Daddy and nappy bin, lol!!

Attachments

• Cot.jpg
    Cot.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 5
eek I am feeling exactly like this, I only have a couple more bits and bobs to get and then we're ready for baby to arrive! I have to admit I just want him or her now though

by the way, the cot is lovely :D X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back