Im gonna have a baby ... soon!

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
Just come back from the MW. Iv got 6 days left but she has said that she would like to see me next tuesday if i still havent had him! if i havent she is going to book me into hospital for the following monday 2 b induced, so i feel great now, i can see a light at the end of this uncomfortable tunnel and even tho i mite go overdue, i know im going 2 be a mummy at the most iv got 1 week six days to go! I cant wait! :dance:

That's great news, not long till your holding your LO!!! :dance:

great news hun not long for u now :cheer:

i have 2 weeks today till i will be meeting mine little bugger :cheer:

ah well if it turns out to be a long labour we could be holding our babi's on the same day! I cant believe im going to see his little face and fingers and toes soon, its amazing! do you know if your having a little boy or girl? are you worried about ur c-section? Im not really upset that i might have to be induced just glad that he'll finally be here

Yea iam having a baby boy seen his bits at my 36 weeks scan :D

iam very worried about my section :( but my boy has to come out one way or another and if the only way is by section then it has to be :D

Iam sure ur induction will go fine if u have one, u never know ur little one could come all before then :hug:

I really do hope so, but its just a relief knowing the most overdue i will be is a week! good luck 4 ur c-section hun, try not to worry just do like u said and concentrate on meeting your Little one!

Good Luck fingerscrossed! I'm being induced tomorrow and it's nervewracking but exciting! :)

Oh gosh, good luck little minx i bet you are nervous! but are you excited too? ill be thinkin of you hun! :dance:

Good luck to all of you! I hope you all have quick and easy labours! I bet its nice to know its really going to happen tomorrow LittleMinx :)

ooo great news, i bet ur really excited xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back