I'm Gonna Meet Baby Soon - wohoo.....

lsmith1984

Reaction score
Hello,

Just thought i'd update u all on the progress of my pregnancy. Was at docs yest (40+1) for scan and MW check. Scan showed fluid levels ok but not much weight has been gained since scan 2 weeks ago (6lb 10oz), they don't know if it's just coz bubba is squished in there now and they cannot get an accurate measurement or whether there hasn't been any weight gain.

Anyway because of this the consutant didn't want to leave me til 10 days overdue for being induced, i've to go into hosp today at 2.30pm and will be induced tomorrow if nothing has happened by then......however.......been having contractions every 15 mins since about 6am, had a sweep yest (which was v unconfortable) and I think it has been successful coz got my show about 2 hours after leaving docs :shock: and have had constant back pain, now contractions.

I'm so excited at being in labour, am I weird haha. Gonna miss being pregnant but wow we're gonna meet our LO soon :cheer:

Sorry for the long story, bet you're all :sleep: now hehe!!

Laura xx

How exciting, have ahappy and easy labour and cant wait too hear all about your birth story and new baby :D

Thanx everyone, I have swapped mob numbers with Michelle (Leckershell) and will get OH to send text to her so she can update u all.

Thanks again Michelle :hug:

Laura xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back