Im going to wet myself!

I think gravity is working against me at the moment she seems desperate to get out. :rotfl:

Im off to to do some handstands :rotfl:

Tillytots said:
Happy 98 days today Bloom! I missed yesterdays thread :wall:

x

Thanks although going by who has the biggest bump you will be popping before me :wink:

Bloom said:
Tillytots said:
Happy 98 days today Bloom! I missed yesterdays thread :wall:

x

Thanks although going by who has the biggest bump you will be popping before me :wink:

:shhh: :shhh: :shhh: noooooo!!

Another lady nearly had a heart attack today when I said he is a May baby :lol: He has been head down since week 21....he isnt allowed to engage or anything silly like that for a loooooooooongggg time yet though! scary :?

mines been head down since the 10 week scan, at the 20 week scan the sonographer commented on how low down it's head was. Maybe it is a girl, a boy could never be so well prepared! :D

How do you know your babies are head down apart from on the scan and then how do you know they havent moved?

I really have no idea what way baby is lying apart fom on my bladder.

I don't know for sure it hasn't moved, but the location of the kicks and prods suggest it's still sat on it's head :D
I think it's the elbows that get me in the bladder

At my anomaly scan the lady said the babies head was low down, and it's feet were just above my belly button.lol

I was thinking about this again and i now think madam is breech sitting on my bladder with her feet kicking my insides :D

you can feel babys head down....his head is a hard lump....if you feel a lump and poke it and the whole baby moves its his/her bottom and if just the lump moves its his/her head. Lady said yesterday too that he is head down. I get most kicks above my tummy button so he must be punching or head butting in my bum and cervix...nice! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back