wet myself?

pink lady

Reaction score
I was looking for some advice please, is it just me or has anyone had like, a little accident since being in the third trimester? I drink los of water daily and wee lots to make up for it! but tonight although i had two wee's pretty close together i was horrified to n otice a wet stain in the gusset of my trousers. Luckily they were quite dark anyway, butif you were looking for it you could see a biggish wet patch. this hasn't happened to me before, and i just wondered is it something i have to get used to for the next 9 weeks? if so how do you prevent it? i've came straight home, i was so embarrassed!

Thanks girls

PL.x

Hello Pink Lady
Just don't you worry about that!!!!! It happens to the best of us. All I can suggest is to wear a panty liner or something more absorbent.
A lot of pressure is being applied to your bladder and leakage is pretty normal!
I hope this little bit of advice helps!!
Regards
Emilia x

Don't forget your pelvic floor exercises. If you don't know how to do them just squeeze the muscles you use when you want to stop the flow while you're peeing!
I find them really difficult, but as this is my second baby I don't want any more accidents (i've had a couple of sneeze-induced accidents already LOL)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back