Im going to wet myself!

Bloom

Reaction score
Any idea how i can move this little madam from off my bladder everytime she kicks i nearly wet myself. :oops:

It getting very annoying i have to make sure i keep my bladder empty.

I usually go lie down for 10 minutes. Baby usually moves off my bladder then.

I find Baby loves nothing more than resting on my bladder and giving me a good old kick down there also :roll:

if i need my boy to move i jump about or strech myself right out he soon moves as i make him to squashed :)
manda xx

A good prod works for me. I have to say though it's REALLY annoying when they sit on your bladder :evil:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

oh Bloom, poor you! give her a prod and tell her to move, drink something ice cold that should do the trick :D

x

Mines the same, uses my bladder and top of my cervix has a trampoline!

Cannot lay down because then my two year old desides that is the time to jump on me! Love it all really! Must get some panty liners to stop dribbles. It is soon has I have a drink, so I know when I need to go! Just those odd pushes that catch me out!

I just have to keep going to the loo, this LO won't shift no matter what.

Sorry, that's not very helpful is it? :lol:

I get a really heavy feeling low down and feel like I'm being kicked in the fairy. When I have a wee the pain eases but ii'm beginning to feel horrible.!!

She still hasnt moved i feel like a foot or arm is going to poke out of my lady bits very soon. Im getting the bottom kicks aswell :wall:

Thats not something I have had luckily

Yo Judy,

No matter how bad it gets you have a maximum of 99 and a tiny bit days to go :cheer:

There is no moving my Collier of my bladder the monkey was laying on it most of yesterday.
Iwent to the toilet so often James said i should stay in the bathroomn HA HA.
:rotfl:

I get the same problem. I go to the loo and there's nothing there, then a couple minutes later I'm leaking when I cough :x

Hello
i know how u feel, im wearing panty liners, i often go for walks in the nearby country side and just have to find a bush, we had snow last week and my OH was laughing at my little yellow patch in the snow....what choice did i have except peeing myself....ive been doing the pelvic exercises and must admit they help
my little girl is kicking my bum and lady bits as well :)

I think she has moved a bit since yesterday :cheer:

Although im sure theres worse to come.

Poor you :hug:

Conifold hangs around on my bladder occasionally but it doesn't seem to be a comfy position for her, thankfully.

I hate that desperate for a wee feeling.

I could feel something really hard poking out of my stomach earlier, think it was an arm or a leg :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back