I'm going to run out of things I can eat at this rate!

CARNAT22

Reaction score
In the past few days there is another 4 things to add ot my list off foods I can no longer eat

Cheese ploughmans sarnie
Supernoodles :shock:
Homemade pasta bake
Savoury muffins with flora and jam

What is going on?

I have already got several things I can no longer face the though of, at this rate I'll be living on bread and water :shock: :shock:

Anyone else have any aversions at the moment?

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Yes! I have a very limited diet to start because of allergies, but i've gone right off nuts, big time!

Anything creamy. Just the thought :sick:

Sent from my GT-I9100

i went off all meat at one point.. but im slowly starting to eat it all again apart from bacon and i usually love bacon x

I was living on Mini Cheddars and cherry tomatoes the last few weeks. Suddenly gone RIGHT off them! Also not liking lamb, peppers, wholemeal bread, and random other stuff that seems to change on a daily basis.

My current 'fad' is breaded chicken in a tortilla wrap. If I go off this I think I might cry.

Glad I'm not the only one whose diet is narrowing by the day...

I was on just cheese and crackers at ur stage of pregnancy! Then it was marmite in toast, so my diet was very limited!! It sucks but things started to get more normal in tri 2 xxx

I've completely gone off brown bread, had some that tasted really sweet and horrid and can't stomach any more.

Thankfully it seems to be mainly the less healthy stuff that is turning my stomach at the moment.

I am still loving my salad and veg and I have a new found enjoyment of grapes!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

i can not eat chicken yukk lol

I like things for like a day then never want to see them again .. so I'm the same!

I really miss tea though ... every time I drink it I throw up! Its rubbish, I miss my morning cuppa!

Bananas make me I'll....just looking at them and the smell, ow yuck! Haha! Xx

GRAPES! I'm loving those at the moment too!

As for going off things... i used to adore those long green stick things that for the life of me i can't remember the name of! Erm... FFS. They go nice with steak lol Ths is going to piss me right off!!

Asparagus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL dollface!

I am glad you remembered.

I have gone right off tea as well, and also camomille tea that I used to have before bed.

In fact other than water I've not drunk anything else for ages... (I do love water though!)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

gone off sausages too... gutted cos i loved soft sausages and mash!

Before I knew I was pregnant, my boss had the most repulsive smelling banana on her desk for like 2 weeks, it was black! We had a stand up row about it as it was making me so upset!!! The smell was horrific! Haha!

Before I knew I was pregnant, my boss had the most repulsive smelling banana on her desk for like 2 weeks, it was black! We had a stand up row about it as it was making me so upset!!! The smell was horrific! Haha!

Yuck !!! :shock:

gone off sausages too... gutted cos i loved soft sausages and mash!

Never been a huge fan of sausages but I did fancy them a few weeks back - we had a lovely sausage sarnie for brunch and I adored every bite yet the thought of sausages per se make me feel sick?

Weird.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back