I'm going to blow

Minime

Reaction score
blowup.gif

DD is REALLY and I mean REALLY pissing me off. Apart from the usual taking liberties and doing nothing around the house and lying through her teeth about homework, refusing to study for sats etc etc I am really wound up by her now.

I tell her time and time again not to use my make up. I own one foundation, one eyeliner and one mascara. She has a room full of stuff. Ive recently bought her some foundation and she must own at least 5 bottles of the stuff. Ive just gone in my drawer and lo and behold my new foundation has walked. Found it in her room and she's smeared it all over the lid and used the clean side of the pad and I'm absolutely livid.

May not sound like much but when its everything you possess being used, going missing and being destroyed then it really gets to you. Its like I get out of the bath and grab my towel, its wet because she couldnt be arsed finding her own, you buy a cake for the family and she eats it all, she steals your clothes and then dumps them on the floor and walks all over them, she uses your razor because she cant be bothered opening the cupboard to get herself a new one then leaves yours under the shower so it goes rusty, this is CONSTANT. The one thing I make clear is do not use my make up and its just a little thing that when you're feeling a bit rough you like to make the effort to cheer yourself up and its walked and is now dirty.

I feel like shaking her I really do, how many times does she have to be told?

I've now hidden her straighteners see how she likes it :shakehead:

I can't give you any advice but just wanted to send you a big :hug: :hug: :hug:

aaarw minime, sounds like u own a teenager lol
see what she does when her straightners go missin or u use her clothes a sick cloths for Ethan lol :lol:

Had a fit on her when she got home and she's being humble, even getting out her sats revision books and hoovering for me. I asked her havent I the right to look nice and she looked ashamed. I think it could be because she literally idolises her mum so if I use it it must be good. Also said if she doesnt knuckle down and quit the bullshit then there's the door.

I like the idea of using her clothes as sick cloths hehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back