Im going to a concert tonight

lauramumof2

Reaction score
Me and dh are going out for a meal then going to see Teenage Fanclub at the barrowlands ballroom. Cant wait, i love concerts at the barras. Last time I was there was when we went to see blur and I had just found out I was pg with jess so I couldnt drink.

Both kids are away tonight so I will be having a late wild one!!!!!!!!

Hi

That sounds like fun hope you guys have a great night and dont get too crazy :wink:
Katrina

Good for you its great to let your hair down every once and a while!

Enjoy your night :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Sounds like a brilliant night! Have a wicked time :cheer: have a drink for all us preggo girlies!

That sounds fantastic ! Hope you have a lovely time ! :)

It was a brilliant night, thanks girls!!!! :dance:
We had a mexican, went to a few pubs, had a few vodkas (ahemm) and went to the gig. It was great to be jumping up and down like a mad person again at a concert although running back to central station for the last train was a pain though, my doc martens arent made for that job :lol:

lauramumof2 said:
It was a brilliant night, thanks girls!!!! :dance:
We had a mexican, went to a few pubs, had a few vodkas (ahemm) and went to the gig. It was great to be jumping up and down like a mad person again at a concert although running back to central station for the last train was a pain though, my doc martens arent made for that job :lol:

vodka mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Glad you had fun babe, clearly not your type of Music, but im off to see Pick in November cant wait. I was ment to be going to see Westlife in theire 2007 tour as well, but its end of march in my area so a bit to close to EDD date for comfort, mind you, having bubs delivered by the boys on stage infront of thousands would be a story for the grandkids lol

Hia Jenny,
Oh, im up for any music :dance: and I love concerts. Imagine you went into labour at the concert, i can see the headlines, 'westlife break womans waters' :rotfl: :rotfl:

The closest ive got to westlife was when we had a works conference at the SECC in glasgow and they were playing there the same night.

I dont know who pick are :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back