Im going away without the kids!

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
Im so excited and a bit anxious - im going away for the night on the 15th december to peterbough to go and have a meal somewhere nice and watch a film and stay in a lttle b&b for the night. The kids are going to her house fir he night.

Yay, i know it dont sound like much but we have not been out on our own for ages!!!!!

enjoy :D

we try to get one weekend a year away together (I'm lucky to have my mum willing to take DS) and its always the best holiday we have :wink:

Me and my DH have just been away to Dublin the 2 of us for 2 nights. I was really upset leaving him, I cried at toddler group in the morning but was fine once I had gone. We had a really lovely time, it was nice to have a break the 2 of us, but even better to get back and have a huuuge cuddle from our little boy :D

Xxx

I cant wait, i went and bought my away bag today, its really smart and perfect for a one nighter.

Yes going away with mr t, will be lovely spending quality time together and being able to hold ands and be soppy and being able to bonk without worryibng about Imogen waking up :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back