Im going out tonight!! :) *BACK!!* lol!

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Very excited. Im going to see Footloose with my cousin at the Empire in Liverpool! :cheer: :cheer:

Cant wait to get out and have a girls night out, its been tooo long!

Has anyone been to see it? Looks like its had really good reviews. :D

I saw it at Reading Hexagon.. was really good! Have fun!!

Claire x

Hope you had a lovely girls night out yesterday :wave:

Aida said:
Hope you had a lovely girls night out yesterday :wave:

Yes thanks it was amaaazing! And the guy playing Ren (lead character) was sooooooo gorgeous!! I think im in love!! Well in lust anyway!! Took all of my self restraint not to take me knickers off an throw them at him :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
They did a medley of all the songs at the end of the show and the whole audience got up and had a boogie. :dance:

The only embarrassing part of the evening was at the beginning, old prego bladder here sat down then decided she needed a wee..so i went to the loo and the music for the start of the show began...hurried out to the theatre and as im walking down the stairs all the spotlights came on on the stairs and lit me up!! Everybody turned round to look at me - i think maybe they thought i was part of the show...until they saw my preggo belly...I dont recall a waddling fat lady in Footloose anyway!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I thought about doing a little dance for them all bt thought better of it and just wanted the floor to swallow me up instead!! :oops:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

glad u had fun, lot @u bein all lit up!! :lol: u should have taken a bow Jen!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back