I'M FLIPPIN PREGNANT!!!!!!!!

:wave: congrats hun :cheer: your post title really made me giggle! Hope you're not feeling too ill! Try to just eat dry stuff in the mornings, made the mistake of having a glass of juice with breakfast one day this week and was very embarrassingly sick on the train on the way to work, wont be doing that again!!! :oops: :puke:

thanks, cant believe that all i feel already is :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: hope this doesnt last all 9 months?!!! I shouldnt complain tho!

I know what you mean, we didn't even try, was a total accident, still feel so blessed though. Bet you're knackered too I know I am ALL THE TIME all I want to do is :sleep: was in the bath for 3 hours today cos I just couldn't be bothered to get out, took a sandwich with me and everything cos I knew I'd be in there for ages :D Don't have to feel guilty either cos relaxtion is good for us :cheer:

I knew you would be...felt it in my bones...too similar to my testing experience.
happy and healthy 9/10 months hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back