• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

im desperate lol

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
went to this labour talk thingy yesterday was shown some movements you can do to help get baby fully engaged and to help start things of been doing them all last night and this morning now i have sharp lil twinges in both sides of my bump low down... i may have taken it a bit to far but tameron is moving around so im just guna carry on dancing lool and gota do the kichen today whitch will take hours so ill be dancing whilst doing that aswell... i am so impatient its unblievable lol i am determind to get him moving asap :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i really do feel sorry for all those due and over due i wudnt of been able 2 carry on seriously and i am determind not to get there myself lol good luck to u all though :hug:

bless ya! I thought you was gonna say Im desperate for a wee :rotfl:

Come on Tameron! Dance him out hun I like your style :lol:

I'll join you in a couple of weeks :rotfl: :rotfl: well as far as my spd permits

Tillytots said:
bless ya! I thought you was gonna say Im desperate for a wee :rotfl:

Come on Tameron! Dance him out hun I like your style :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i never get to the point wer i am desperate for a wee... it comes out all the time i should be renamed miss wetyapantsalot lool i ahve no bladder control been doin pelvic floors whilst sittin on the comp :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back