• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OMG Last Resort

Good luck :pray: It would be a shame to drink something so yukky and not get a result

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
well so far NOTHING :x :x :x :x

went to buy some castor oil at the chemist they said they wudnt serve me cos it brings on labour :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

( y the hell do they tink im buying it :rotfl: )

so ive found away around it lool guna get some from all nyt chemist... well my sis is... didnt want to resort to this but ive just gota do summit :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Cant believe they would not serve u, u are a grown up for peats sake. I am sure its obvious u are full term anyway. i would have gone mad.

marie x

please be careful :hug: when i was pregnant with tia i was tempted to try it but remember whatever you have passes to baby and that it can cause the baby to pass meconium beforte and during birth which can lead to major problems with the baby. also fetal distress by intense stromg sudden contractions. I dont wanna be a party pooper but found this article about it http://www.storknet.com/cubbies/childbirth/exah2.htm

I don't think I will be giving this one a go somehow... sounds too yucky!

dont mix it with anything hun because the juice just floats on the top its horrid :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back