IM CRACKING UP NOW

SCOTT53

Reaction score
GIRLS PLEASE HELP AGAIN.

I DONE 3 CLEARBLUE DIGI TESTS NOW FROM THURS AND ALL NEGATIVE. MY AF WAS DUE MON/TUES. GOT REALLY BAD CRAMPS AND BACK PAIN THOSE TWO DAYS. STILL NO SIGN OF IT.

MY BOOBS ARE SORE AT SIDES ONLY WHEN TOUCHED.

I THINK I OVULATED REALLY LATE THIS MONTH.

IM GETTING A REALLY WHITE CREAMY DISCHARGE EVERY OTHER DAY NOW.

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME????

WOULD IT BE THAT ITS TO EARLY TO TEST????

Its possible you are pg but the clearblues arent picking it up just yet. The digital tests arent one of the sensitive ones, id reccomend getting a normal clearblue and see what that one says.

THANKS FOR ADVISE. I HAVE BOUGHT A NORMAL FIRST RESPONSE BUT GONNA WAIT NOW UNTIL WEDNESDAY I THINK. GOING ON HOLIDAY ON SUNDAY AND AM SO BLOATED. JUST WISH I KNEW.

I agree, get the normal CB as it is more sensitive than the digital one, and they have never let me down! Good Luck! :hug: xx

I think everyone will agree normal CB is better!
Im having same symptoms! cm bbs etc..just hang in there honey!! :hug:

hiya, i would go witht the cb or a lloyds pharmacy one, i got a really strong result from both of these. fingers crossed for you honey :pray:

When you did the digi ones did you take the strip bit out and have a look at that bit too??

xox

Hi

Oh :pray: for a bfp for you!! did af come today?

Katrina

NO AF TODAY.

WENT TO DOCS THOUGH AS I COULDNT SLEEP A WINK LAST NIGHT WITH ABDOMINAL CRAMPS AND BACK PAIN. BEEN GETTING THEM ON AND OFF PAST FEW MONTHS. HE SAID IT COULD BE IBS. NO PROBS WHATSOEVER THERE!!!

WHY ARE DOCS SO STUPID SOMETIMES!!!! :wall:

I TOLD HIM BOUT PG TEST. HE SAID TO HOLD OUT TO FRIDAY AND DO ANOTHER ONE IF AF STILL NOT HERE.

STILL CRAMPING BUT STILL NOTHING. FEELS AS IF IM GONNA COME ON AT ANY MINUTE......

FEEL SO UNCOMFORTABLE....

i am going to say the words dreaded here, but try and stay calm, all the worrying wont help and could delay af further. i dont mean to patronise and i hate it when people say what will be will be, but you have to stay calm for your own health, big hugs to you babe, hope i havent upset you... :pray: :hug:

Hi

Docs there seem as dumb as they are here.
Good luck for your next test am hoping you get bfp :D
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back